Roplan is a global company with its’ headquarter in Årsta, just South of Stockholm, Sweden, and having subsidiaries in UK, USA, and China. Roplan is one of the leading suppliers of mechanical seals to producers of equipment and machines with rotating shafts present all over the world. Being highly specialized in customized design, Roplan can offer sealing solutions to virtually any application. As mechanical shaft sealing experts, Roplan can apply methods and experience to high-performance pumps, mixers, compressors and propulsion systems in a wide range of industries such as food & beverage, pharmaceuticals/biotech, marine, chemical, wastewater & water treatment, mining, pulp & paper, construction, power generation, refrigeration et al. For more information about the company and what we do, please visit our website: https://ropIan.com
- Coordinate and prioritize customers, internal resources, and vendors for internal and customer projects within multiple projects with different complexity
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring commercial and technical feasibility
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope, targeted product cost and budget
- Develop detailed and transparent project plans, ensure resource availability and allocation, and track progress
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Manage relationships with customers, third parties/vendors and other stakeholders
- Lead teams to resolve issues in an effective way
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Work with continuous improvement of existing tools, processes, and documentations.
- Continuously build knowledge in project management and share with team members.
- Working experience as a project administrator/project manager in manufacturing industry
- Technical experience in product development in the manufacturing industry
- Experience in implementation of process changes and way of working
- Good knowledge in Project on Line and Microsoft Project
- Fluent in Swedish and English, spoken and written
- PMP/PRINCE Il certification is desirable
- You should be a clear communicator with both customers, stakeholders and colleagues and have a high attention to details as well as good multi-tasking skills.
- You are comfortable managing multiple work streams and handle stressful situations with resilience and professionalism.
- You are a team player with high work ethic and a problem-solving attitude.
- You are confident when working with organizational change management that comes with the implementation of new ways of working.
As this is a recruitment you will be employed by Roplan with location at the production site in Timrå. The recruitment process is handled by Rutinera i Sundsvall, for more information welcome to contact recruiter Petra Elf, 070-760 64 47. Register your application at www.rutinera.se Please mark it with: ”Project Manager Roplan”. We ask you to apply as soon as possible, however no later than 20 March 2022.